You can share your forms/templates with your recipients easily by with a Template URL, and send it out on email or embed the link on your website.
For Single-Signer Templates, you can enable the URL-sharing function as available on our previous template tool. This was a feature that many of our users liked, as it is easy to integrate the URL in their emails or websites as part of their user onboarding workflow.
- Set up Template and Share URL
- Upload Document. Enable URL-Sharing
- Create 1 Role on the document
- Assign fields to the Role
- Share the Template URL with your recipients for signing
- Signing the Document
- Recipient enters the URL on any web browser, and keys in his email address.
- Receive email notification for signing the document. Click on ‘View Document’.
- Click on every assigned field to acknowledge and sign. ‘Submit’ when done.
- Signers and the Template Creator will receive the completed document attached to the email. No Sign.net account needed.
Watch How to Set Up a Single-Signer Template (5-minute video)
This is a detailed step-by-step guide to using the template tool.