What are templates and how to set one up? How do you find a template or documents completed from a template? Here's an overview of the Template feature, Video and User Guides that will get you started on workflow automation in no time.
Here is a brief overview of the process:
- Set up Template
- Upload Document
- Add in Roles on the document e.g. Buyer & Seller or Student & Administrator
- Assign fields to each Role
- Set signing order on the template (if you like)
- Send out Document from Template
- All users under your organisation account can send out documents from the template
- Assign recipients to each Role
- Add optional settings on document e.g. passcode protection or message
- Click "Send"
- Recipients Sign Document
- Receive and click on the email notification for signing
- Click on every field to sign the document on any web interface
- Submit when done
- All recipients of the document, the Template Creator, and the Document Sender will receive completed document attached to the email. No Sign.net account needed
Watch How to Use Templates (5-minute video)
This is a detailed step-by-step guide to using the template tool.